Anne is the Administrative Assistant within Research and Enterprise at the University of Huddersfield. She joined the University in 2009 and worked as both Finance Administrative Officer within WYLLYN before joining Research and Enterprise in 2010.
Prior to this Anne worked for 22 years at Grattan as a Finance Officer and Kirklees Council in various administration roles.
To provide general administrative support to staff in the Research and Enterprise team.
Main duties include:
- To support the Office Manager in ensuring the office runs smoothly and effectively.
- To assist in arranging internal and external meetings for staff across the department as well as organisation of room bookings; car parking and distribution of maps and information for visitors and organising refreshments.
- To input data using the Universitys financial system Agresso in relation to purchase orders and invoices.
- To make bookings for conferences and events, hotels, car hire and organising travel arrangements.
- To undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, collection and distribution of mail, and ordering of stationery for the office.
- To assist in providing reception duties and receiving telephone calls from both internal and external customers and businesses.