firstname.lastname@example.org | 01484 471671
Steve joined Research and Enterprise after completing a Degree in Computer Network administration at the University of Huddersfield. Previously Steve worked in the NHS as a Ambulance Paramedic for 15 years and run his own Investment and pension advice business.
Steve provides essential support and assistance in the development and maintenance of the Research Hub systems, including the website and SharePoint and Unilearn. The key job roles include:
- To ensure the smooth running of all IT facilities, equipment and systems within the Researcher Hub.
- To be the first point of contact for all technical support requirements in relation to the Researcher Hub.
- To liaise closely with Computing and Library Services to ensure compliance and integration with University standards, systems and overall agreed processes.
- To assist in the training and support of end users in the use of information systems within Research and Enterprise, including ASIS training and other IT related skills training to both staff and PGR's.
- To ensure the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is kept updated in relation to activities undertaken within the Researcher Hub.
- To assist in the management and maintenance of Research and Enterprise websites.
- To assist in the management and maintenance of the Research and Enterprise SharePoint site.
- To assist in the management and maintenance of the Unilearn system fo research students.